Problems with Italian pronunciation? Learn how to make the “gli” sound in Italian, so you can correctly pronounce words like “famiglia” and “bottiglia”.
Make sure you remember what you learnt today with our free bonus materials including a word list, quiz and flashcards.
Today’s Italian words
Aglio = garlic
Voglio = I want
Non voglio aglio = I don’t want garlic
Famiglia = family
Bottiglia = bottle
Take the Quiz!
How much did you learn? Find out in the 5-minute Italian quiz!
Click here to take the quiz for this episode: Words with the smiley “L”, like famiglia.
Remember the vocabulary from your 5 Minute Italian lessons by downloading the digital flashcard pack.
- Download the flashcards: The smiley L sound (gli)
- Not sure how it works? Click here to watch the tutorial.
Become a 5-minute Italian member (it’s free!)
Learn to speak and understand Italian faster by becoming a 5 minute Italian member! When you sign up, you’ll get:
- Mini Italian lessons + bonus materials delivered to your inbox.
- Access to the private Facebook group where you can practice chatting in Italian.
- Invites to free speaking workshops.
If you’d like to join us, click here to become a 5 Minute Italian member.