Did you know that around 30% of English words are similar to Italian words? All you have to do is put on an accent and you’re speaking Italian! (hand gestures optional). Find out how to speak Italian using words you already know in this episode of 5 Minute Italian.
Make sure you remember what you learnt in today’s lesson with our free bonus materials including a word list, quiz and flashcards.
Today’s Italian words
Possibile = possible
Impossibile = impossible
Terribile = terrible
Esatto = Exactly
Corretto = correct
Perfetto = perfect
Responsabile = responsable
Animale = animal
Originale = original
Attenzione = attention
Conversazione = conversation
Simile = similar
Vocabolario = vocabulary
Take the Quiz!
How much did you learn? Find out in the 5-minute Italian quiz!
Click here to take the quiz for this episode: Why Italian is Easier than You Think (Quiz)
Remember the vocabulary from 5 Minute Italian lessons by downloading the digital flashcard pack.
- Download the flashcards: Why Italian is easier than you think
- Not sure how it works? Click here to watch the tutorial.
Become a 5-minute Italian member (it’s free!)
Learn to speak and understand Italian faster by becoming a 5 minute Italian member! When you sign up, you’ll get:
- Mini Italian lessons + bonus materials delivered to your inbox.
- Access to the private Facebook group where you can practice chatting in Italian.
- Invites to free speaking workshops.
If you’d like to join us, click here to become a 5 Minute Italian member.